- We want you to have the best experience with us so we want you to know when your order is coming and what your order inclusions are! Please always check the order page of every item before checking out for more information on delivery target dates and product inclusions.
- At DSA, we want your shirts to fit you just right to make you feel proud while wearing them, please make sure to choose your correct size. Remember our shirts are very limited and we might not have any replacement for you.
Pre-order pieces are very limited, once they are sold out, they are gone forever. The big difference here is that pre-order pieces are made to order – the production time takes approximately 20 to 25 days to complete from the release date. Expected shipping date is always indicated on the product page, so make sure to check when your item will be heading your way.
WHAT IF I PRE-ORDERED AN ITEM AND THEN ORDERED A REGULAR ITEM?
* Please note: IF YOU BUY OTHER ITEMS IN THE SAME ORDER AS YOUR PRE-ORDERED PIECE, YOUR ENTIRE ORDER WILL BE PUT ON HOLD UNTIL YOUR PRE-ORDERED ITEM IS READY TO BE SHIPPED.
- Pre-ordering will ensure that you are on our PRIORITY list, you secure your correct size for the NEWEST releases before it’s completely SOLD OUT.
- Pre-order bonuses will be indicated in every item’s description. However, as all items are LIMITED EDITIONS, reservations are on first come first served basis. Upon pre-ordering, a notification will be sent to your email confirming your purchase with an assigned order # for you to be able to keep track of your order.
Limited products are here for a period of time. We only have a certain number of pieces available and once they are gone, they will not be produced anymore. DSA products are not available anywhere in the world - you’re not going to be one of the thousands wearing the exact same thing so make sure you place your order in time!
RETURNS / REFUND / EXCHANGE POLICY
- We accept returns within 30 days from the delivery date only for faulty items. Items that are damaged, defective, or incorrect upon arrival should only be returned to the warehouse at this address:
- Returns must be received in new condition; unworn, unwashed, and with the hygienic liner intact. Items returned with obvious use, makeup, animal hair, dander, deodorant, perfume, or similar product stains may be subject to refusal.
- Request for return/refund due to wrongly ordered sizes may not be processed due to the availability of items or simply because you had a change of heart. You may seek further assistance from the Customer Experience Officer on these matters.
How do I return something? Just send us a message and send the item/s back to us at the address at the bottom of this page.
Please include a note with your name and your order number to ensure your return can be identified when it arrives.
In line with our Terms and Conditions, all postage costs for returns must be covered by you. We recommend using a trackable postage service (Australia Post Parcel Post / Express Post for domestic returns, Standard Tracked International or UPS for international returns). That way you can make sure your gear is safely on its way to us!
The products are your responsibility until they reach our office, so please ensure everything is packed securely. You may want to use a postal service that insures you for the value of the items you are posting. Unfortunately, DSA cannot be responsible for lost parcels being returned.
- A gentle reminder that the original shipping fee is non-refundable and refunds are issued to your original payment method or in the form of a gift card. Refunds cannot be returned to alternate cards or different forms of payment.